This serum is all about a refreshed complexion. This will help renew texture and tone, deeply moisturize, even hyperpigmentation and much more, but these three were why I was so excited to give this a go.
I really like how this feels on my skin. Like the Royal Rose, it dries quickly and sits nicely. The smell is also to die for! It's has a light citrus-y smell, so I've worked this into my morning skincare routine because the scent can help awaken my senses :P
I've been using this serum in tandem with the Royal Rose serum and have been loving the results. Like I mentioned, I use the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum in the morning (after I cleanse) and then the Royal Rose serum at night (also after I cleanse.) My skin's tone and texture is getting better and my hyperpigmentation is finally starting to fade away!
This serum, in specific, is full of amazing ingredients that work together for optimal results.
- Wakame Bioferment (Seaweed): Which increases skin oxygen consumption to help detoxify and boost antioxidant defense
- Gotu Kola: Which lessens the appearance of scars and increases skin firmness
- Lactic Acid: Which increases skin cell turnover, for healthier renewed skin
- Licorice: Which lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration
- Argon Oil: Which reduces water loss and protects your skin's resiliency and elasticity
As you can tell, this product is packed with tons of skin loving ingredients. I'm looking forward to continuing the use of this and seeing my skin transform.
Let me know what you think of Valentia's products and which ones you want to try out. Thanks so much for reading!
- Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum - Amazon, $35
*This post is powered by BrandBacker