This set is a $122 value and you receive some very highly talked about products, all of which are in perfect shades for spring and summer. I've been lusting over Becca products and the Roller Lash Mascara for quite some time - this is easily my favorite purchase so far this year!
What You Get:
- The Original BeautyBlender (full size)
- BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pressed Rose Gold (0.085 oz)
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara (0.1 oz)
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Baby Love (0.27 oz)
- Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lip Colour in French Kiss (full size)
- Make Up For Ever Artist Plexi-Gloss in 202 (0.10 oz)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful (0.05 oz)
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Scratch (full size)
Lucky for you, this is still in stock on Sephora.com! I certainly think you should get your hands on this before it's too late. It contains the perfect array of products and brands, and even the travel size items are big enough to last quite time time.
Let me know if you plan to purchase this and if you have any thoughts on the products! Like I said, the only product I've ever used is the BeautyBlender, so I'd love your thoughts on the rest of the products. Thanks so much for reading!
- Sephora Favorites Paint it Pink - Sephora, $40